Health Insurance Information
Click on companies below for online quotes and information.
NIS offers a wide range of health insurance coverage for $ignificant $avings.
- OUTPATIENT BENEFITS
- INPATIENT BENEFITS
- SURGICAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE
- PREVENTIVE CARE
- $50,000 CRITICAL ILLNESS and CANCER coverage
Various plans work differently and can include: health maintenance organizations (HM0s), preferred provider organizations (PPOs) and point-of-service (POS) plans. These plans provide comprehensive health services to members and offer financial incentives to patients who use the providers in the plan.
NIS ALSO OFFERS LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
What is long-term care? Because of old age, mental or physical illness, or injury, some people find themselves in need of help for their personal caressing, toileting or continence, and/or transferring (e.g., getting out of a chair or out of bed). These six actions are called Activities of Daily Living–sometimes referred to as ADLs.
- Some people who need ADL services might need them only for a few months or less.
- Long-term care not only provides exclusively in a nursing home. However, also be provided in an adult day care center, an assisted living facility, or at home.
- Assistance with ADLs, called “custodial care,” and may also be provided in the “skilled care” facilities. Skilled care means medical, nursing, or rehabilitative services, including help taking medicine, undergoing testing (e.g. blood pressure), or other similar services. This distinction is important because Medicare and most private health insurance pays only for skilled care–not custodial care.
Health Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.