Life Insurance Information
Life insurance generally falls into two categories.
- Provides protection for a specific period of time (the "term").
- It generally pays a benefit only if you die during the term. This type of insurance makes sense when you have a need for coverage that will disappear at a specific point in time.
- If you may decide that you only need coverage until your children graduate from college or a particular debt is paid off, such as your mortgage, this is excellent insurance.
Whole Life Insurance
- Provides lifelong protection.
- As long as you pay the premiums, and no loans, withdrawals or surrenders are taken, the full face amount will be paid.
- Because it is designed to last a lifetime, whole life insurance accumulates cash value and is priced for you to keep over a long period of time.
To determine the amount and type of life insurance that makes sense for your particular situation is to meet with a qualified NIS life insurance professional. An online application takes less than 10 minutes.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST INFO and SAVE!
Life Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.